Saturday, June 2, 2007

Rambling..

Its a Saturday night...
Staying at home not doing anything..
Have got a few offers and phone calls since last night by friends asking me to go out..
I refused, don't know exactly why..
Although I know its going to be a lonely Saturday night...
I still refused..
So here I am...
Sitting here and listening to the beautiful Jazzy tune by Diana Krall and Tony Bennett..
And.. feeling very lonely..

Oh well.. I'm rambling badly.. better stop..

Hope you have a good weekend everyone..

3 Comments:

Blogger boy said...

pantes ajakan gwe ditolak secara halus...hehe

Monday, June 04, 2007 10:34:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Sorry boy... ga tau tuh kemaren lagi gloomy banget.. How was your weekend? Hope its a good one..

Tuesday, June 05, 2007 9:47:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Duh pasti lo gloomy sambil berharap mendapatkan kabar baik dari gue. atau menunggu ajakan atau tawaran pergi dari gue??? Ya kan??? YA KAN!!! NGAKU LO!!!

Tuesday, July 03, 2007 9:00:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home