Tuesday, October 17, 2006

Arrgghh...!!!!!!

A few years ago, I got an iPod as a birthday present. That was the most expensive present I've ever got. And now.. it's busted!! It stopped working!!

In a way, I felt like I lost a 'friend'. I got it while I was still studying in Melbourne. The iPod have always kept me company everytime I went out by myself, waiting for the tram or walking to uni.. and now that I'm working, it has always kept me company everytime I drive.

Some of my friend told me to sell it and bought the latest one, but I couldn't get myself to do that. It was a birthday gift and I now that that person saved up just to get me the present.

I lost my travelling 'friend'.. I got them for my birthday a few years ago and I lost it just a couple of days before my birthday... I'm soo saaaad!!!!!!

ps: I'm rambling badly.. (this might've been the worst post I've ever written). I'm having a really bad flu AND migraine for the past few days. Been staying at home hugging a box of tissue.

4 Comments:

Blogger boy said...

heeeiiii...

happpy birthday yaaa

jangan sedih karena ipod dong...kan bisa dibeli lagi ntar...

semoga lekas sembuh yaa..emang lagi musim flu nih...

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:26:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

HANG ON A SEC...BIRTHDAY??????// WHAT THE..??? AND HOW COME I KNOW NOTHIN ABOUT IT?? OMG OMG IM SUCH A BAD FRIEND...

Btw, ARE you selling your IPod?? :P

Wednesday, October 18, 2006 5:28:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Get well soon...

Wednesday, October 25, 2006 1:22:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

There's always time for everything. Maybe it's the time for new ipod.

Saturday, October 28, 2006 9:59:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home