Tuesday, June 27, 2006

To whomever it may concern.. seriously!!

Okay.. so here it goes. I have been getting a lot of faux calls a.ka. calling-and-hanging up. The frustrating thing was, I am sure whoever that was at the end of the line were listening to me saying 'Hello' a couple of times before hanging up the phone. Sometimes it was unknown/private number sometimes there are phone numbers. I tried calling back a couple of times but after a while, I just got tired.

I get a few different numbers in a day. Sometimes the same number calling in different days. A couple of the numbers actually send me an sms, talking to someone who seems to be their girlfriend/boyfriend. At first I thought it was just a misent message but then I thought if they are having a relationship what are the chances of them calling and sending messages to the wrong number over and over again.

Although I have to admit that I rarely picked up the phone, most of them were missed calls, especially if the calls were made after my working hours as I spent most of my non-working hours at the gym. So... to whomever you/people are, if you're calling me coz you hate me, I'd say suggest you come out of the dark and confront me rather than stalking me like that, and likewise if you are trying to get my attention, I'm telling you.. I'll be more than happy to make friends... but...... if you are trying to impress me, better do it right.

6 Comments:

Blogger boy said...

bukan gwe loh...

kalo gwe ish langsung ngobrol aja...:)

Sunday, July 02, 2006 11:41:00 PM  
Blogger Cn Naz said...

you've got a secret admirer, huh?? hehehehehhe

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 6:02:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

boy = gw tau sih boy bukan lo.. habis kayaknya ga mungkin deh.. lo kan terlalu iseng untuk waste pulsa hanya buat gw berhalo2 ria. hehehe I'd probably expect it was you kalo gw tiba2 dapet telp dari pak polisi yang mau nangkep gw gara2 nyolong.. hehehe

cn = duh mending kalo secret admirer.. i think i'm attracting a psycho here.. kalopun secret admirer.. gw turn off banget caranya kaya gituu.. iya ga sih..

Wednesday, July 05, 2006 7:07:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Okay, I have to admit, it was me. I've turned into a stalker..and plus, I printed out ads for people to call you up on your mobile and pasted them at random places and toilets. It was me. I confess.
:P

Mmm..change your number?

Thursday, July 06, 2006 5:03:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emang nyebelin sih yg beginian. Trus suka bikin curious. Sapa sih???

Last month I've got lots of miss called. I usually put my mobile on the desk. Sometimes the number changing. Sometimes the number calling again in other days. When I called back nobody pick up. -.-" It keeps going for about 2 weeks. I think....

This week is worse. I've got calls early in the morning. Around 1 am. One number is not in my phonebook. I woke up. Saw the number. Hm.. who's this? Go back to sleep. Send sms to the wierd number next day. Guess what? Last night my phone rang again at 1.23 AM. He said did you sent an sms? I said who's this? He said We don't know each other. Gr.. Hang up. Then go to sleep. Hope he doesn't called me again .

Saturday, July 08, 2006 3:12:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

rin = damn girl.. why toilets?? hahaha. i bet the gym is better.. attract cuter guys.

alam = i heard from a friend that there has been a lot of random calling. so they just press numbers and talk to whoever that is at the end of the line and minta kenalan! what the #$%^!!!!! don't they have anything better to do??

Sunday, July 09, 2006 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home