Tuesday, June 6, 2006

Reminisce


This time it felt as if I was forced to feel it all again. Although we never really walked the streets of Melbourne together, somehow everything seems to be filled with memories of you. Getting a surprise and very sweet phone call when I was waiting for the tram or a romantic message when I was walking in Melbourne Central. Maybe its because, for the whole time I was there, my heart was always filled with you. That is what made it all different, back then you were in my heart the whole time. This time I'm still walking the same streets but there's no more you in my heart or at least that's what I keep telling myself.

2 Comments:

Blogger Therry said...

You leave out all the shittiness he's caused-which I remembered the most because you were wearing your rose-colored glasses then and still are now...
Thinking about it and pondering about those 'good ol' days' will only set you back. Why chain yourself to the torture when you can set yourself free?

Monday, June 12, 2006 5:51:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

*sigh*.. the truth is.. i don't even know.. :((

Friday, June 16, 2006 10:50:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home