Sunday, July 16, 2006

Not again......!!!

I was just walking out of the gym thinking that I should stop and by some food before going home coz there wasn't any at home. But I don't know why.. I just kept walking as I pass by the fast food counter. It was like my mind knows i'm supposed to stop but instead I just kept walking. So.. I walked to the elevator and get to my car. As I drove out while searching for the exit way, I saw a woman frantically running to get into the car and the other cars around them were just so not in order. Usually people wait for other car to go before moving their own car.. but this time, everybody just moves. So.. being a very patient me.. I waited for them to get their way.. until the road was clear then I moved. As I drove slowly.. I saw to the right side and I was SHOCKED!! There was a car moving (not quite sure whether it was about to be parked or to go out), it was smoky all around it.. in fact, I couldn't even see the colour of the car because of all the smoke.. and worst of all.. the car was on fire!!! Real fire.. big ones!! I swear.. for a split second, I couldn't think.. it got to a point where I couldn't figure out which is the brake and which is the gas pedal. Luckily, I was fast enough to think that if the car explode then I could die because it was a basement parking lot. So I drove frantically almost crashing the other cars just to find the way out, and I drove around a couple of times before finally finding the exit way.

As soon as I got out and drove quite a distance from the mall where the gym is located, I stopped the car at the side.. and just breathe. I can feel my hands shaking so badly. I just breathe for a while and kept praying. A few minutes later, I drove off and got home safely.

Luckily nothing happened, the mall was alright and there was no explosion whatsoever.

Its just that.. I don't understand.. I've only been driving for 2 weeks and yet.. theres already so many shocking things happening. Is this some cosmic reaction or is it just me??

6 Comments:

Blogger boy said...

serem amat...bisa meledak tuh mobil

Tuesday, July 18, 2006 5:12:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

one tips for you, before you'd do anything, take a deep breath, and start to think then action. you might get away safely without running into someone along the way. cars do blow up sometimes, but this is not like one of those action movie, where the whole building just collapse over one car just started to turn into fire cracker shows.... cheers

Wednesday, July 19, 2006 10:47:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

boy = iya boy.. gw juga langsung panikk..!!

anonymous = I'm not saying the whole building will collapse or anything.. but I just thought that it is a basement parking lot with very few exit.. and if the car does blow up, it pretty much will hit the whole basement, and I don't want to be in it when it happens, no matter how much of a fire cracker show it is..

Thursday, July 20, 2006 7:08:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

To Mr/Mrs anonymous

I have one tips for you, before you leave any comment, take a deep breath and find some help to find your identity, so it is no longer anonymous.

I think you have an identity problem man. :p I personally found that it was irritating and annoying. No heart feelings... Peace.

Saturday, July 22, 2006 5:57:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Syl, it's just you. You panic a lot. Hehe. But I'm so glad you're driving now, cos then I don't have to drive anymore.

The next rave we go to, you're driving. So I can drink. Hehehe.

Sunday, July 23, 2006 8:26:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

alam = its ok lam.. although its irritating.. but i respect their privacy..

irine = nooooooo.. i thought i'm the drunk.. not youu!!! kan biasanyaaa gw yang ended up ketiduran duluan in the backseat!!

Friday, July 28, 2006 8:05:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home