Wednesday, October 25, 2006

Sheng re khuai le..

I can say I had traumas towards my own birthday.. My family was never big on birthdays and my sister and I were told since we were little girls that we will have birthday celebration when we turn 17. Unfortunately, didn't get mine when I turn 17 and what happened somewhat traumatized me. I didn't enjoy birthday after that, then I went abroad to study for 4 years and I spent 4 birthdays alone.

So.. this is the first year that I get to spend my birthday at home with the people I love and we decided to have a family dinner. The reason on why I decide on just inviting family was because I want it to be just the people that have cared for me. I went through some difficult moments, and unexpectedly most of my relatives supported me in their own way.

Also wanna say thank you to everybody who have sent messages and called up and sending me messages or testimonials through friendster... Thank you everyone for the well wishes... :)

4 Comments:

Blogger irine said...

How come I wasn't invited? Hix hix....and I thought I'm family...hix hix....
I bet Ashley was invited...*envy*

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 6:09:00 AM  
Blogger boy said...

say thank you to everybody who have sent messages and called up

===>> jangan terima kasih doang...mana traktirannya?? :D

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 3:47:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

irine = you are family and u'd be invited too if u're here.. siapa suruh pergi pas gw ultah.. *ngambek*

boy = please de bang, kalo soal traktir menraktir aja cepett!!

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 6:42:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

btw.. sorry about the picture.. its not suppose to be this small after you click it.. but i don't know what happened.. the blogger system seemed to have shrunk it, the original wasn't this small... ggrrr....

Wednesday, November 01, 2006 6:44:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home