Monday, June 9, 2008

My best friend's wedding..

A good friend of mine got married last Saturday. It was a blast!! I had bridesmaid duty that day and I was one of the four bridesmaid couple. My day started at 3:3o when I woke up for make-up and hairdo. And the day goes on until around 1 am. I was very very exhausted and we stayed in the hotel until the next day. We had breakfast together, and lunch at Dapur Babah in the afternoon then we all got sent home.

I had so much fun that day, laughing and crying too at some point. Can't believe she finally got married and can't stop tears from rolling down at some point of the ceremony.

Anyway, big hugs and congratulations to Fuji and Rina. Thank you for making me a part of your special day.. I'm soo happy for both of you and may your journey together be filled with happiness and joy.

Will post pictures when I got them.. ;))

3 Comments:

Blogger boy said...

wah, fuji dan rina married juga akhirnya. tlng sampaikan selamat juga ya

Monday, June 09, 2008 1:08:00 PM  
Blogger Pinkbuble said...

viee..akhirnya gw nemu blog lu juga!..iyah ni, gw juga lagi nunggu foto dari pipie buat bloggin'..

Tuesday, June 10, 2008 9:37:00 AM  
Blogger SyL said...

boy : will do sir..

elle: foto dari camera lo ada juga kan???

Wednesday, June 11, 2008 6:16:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home