Saturday, April 12, 2008

THE girls..

Note to self and in my daily agenda: 30th May 2008

It is the date when Sex and the City the movie will hit theater... Arrghhh... I've gone frantic just thinking about it.

I have the full set of SATC season 1 to season 6. I've watched it over and over and over again that I remember every single line of the movie. I also have a Mr. Big too.. only in my reality.. I'm not ending up with my Mr. Big.. I sorta want an Aidan..

Haha.. anyhow, I've watched the official trailer a thousand times and I'm smiling everytime I watched it.. I've missed those girls .. a lot.

4 Comments:

Blogger Therry said...

Do you think it will ever be played in Indonesian cinemas since the title of the movie itself already provokes the newly provoked UU ITE?

Sunday, April 13, 2008 4:31:00 PM  
Blogger Cn Naz said...

there's always singapore for you hueheuhue...i doubt it tho.

i'm dying to see that movie, too!!

Wednesday, April 16, 2008 5:23:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

Seriously thinking about moving to Bali. If any of you guys back me up by praying I'll let you stay at my resort (yes, resort!) for free!!!!

Thursday, April 17, 2008 6:29:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Yeah.. when I was in Sg, the poster is already up... It says 'Coming soon'!!!!..

I sorta doubt that It's gonna be played here though, with the title and everything..

Thursday, May 01, 2008 2:28:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home