Friday, April 4, 2008

Bad week... bad day...

I am having such a bad day.. actually it has been a bad week but today sort of tops all the other days. Everything just didn't fall into place and one thing after another keeps happening in such a wrong way. The wrong people keeps getting in my face and bugging me... and all the people I've been waiting to hear from didn't get back to me at all...

Everything kinda piss me off.. plus.. I haven't had any 'me' time in a while.. which is why I'm looking forward to some off-time next week and also my Singapore trip at the end of the month..

For now.... I just need to scream my lungs out without scaring off the neighbors and my dogs..

So here it goes... AAARRRRRRGGGGGGHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 Comments:

Blogger boy said...

save your breath on saturday night @ the bar hehehe...

Monday, April 07, 2008 12:36:00 AM  
Blogger Cn Naz said...

i'm going to singapore, too hheheheehe

Monday, April 07, 2008 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

boy = yup.. midas this week... you pick me up yaa.... yeehaaaaa

cn = when when?? maybe we can meet up!!

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 5:12:00 PM  
Blogger Cn Naz said...

saturday til tuesday hehehehe. you???

Tuesday, April 08, 2008 11:05:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Gitu yah Syl! Gue ke Sg, lo ga pergi. Gue dah balik ke Syd, baru deh lo pergi. You owe me a nice dinner when you go to Aus in June! And if you don't come to Syd, I'll fly to Melb and drag your ass up here! Hehehe... kangen Syl...

Saturday, April 12, 2008 11:06:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

cieee, r u coming here in June?? is that supposed to mean I dont get a chance to go back??HEEE?!?! HEEE?!?!?
ANSWER ME NOW!!!
hahahahaha..=p

Friday, April 25, 2008 1:40:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Irine : iya rinn.. i'm definitely going to visit you.. in fact i will wait for you to come to melbourne and drag my ass up to sydney.. coz then u'll visit melbourne and we can reminisce for old time's sakes.. hahahahaah

Mel : What are you angry at me for?? Take it up with our dear daddy..... hhahahahahahaha....

Friday, April 25, 2008 8:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home