Saturday, October 13, 2007

My Sunshine..

I was driving, on my way to work. When suddenly, my eyes are filled with tears. Tears that I cannot control. I haven't cried for a very very long time now. Thats when I realized that this tears are bound to drop sooner or later. That's coz, no matter how long I wish time travels, she's going to leave anyway.

My baby sister is going to continue her studies overseas. I was all cool and fine about it until that very moment when I was behind the wheel on my way to work, I realized that in a few months she's not going to be there everytime I get home.

She has always been my sunshine in the rain. No matter how much of a bad day I was having, she has always managed to find a way to get a smile right on my face. We did everything together, we finished each other's sentences. We often joke about how we should spent more time apart coz the closeness we have is starting to be disgusting. One time, she even said we will never get boyfriends because we're spending too much time together.

And just not long ago, I found out that she has brought that effect to people around her, not just me. Many of my friends, have grown to love her like their own sister, and she openly enjoys the attention she gets from my friends.

I can't even type without having tears filling up my eyes. Things won't be the same without her here.. and this place will not be as livable after she left..

*How I wish I don't have to feel all this alone..*

5 Comments:

Blogger Cn Naz said...

where is she going?

Saturday, October 13, 2007 12:03:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

she's going to Melbourne.. to join my other sister there.

Saturday, October 13, 2007 9:41:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

i remember when i used to stay over at ur place back when we were at melbie ... and how u always seemed to be the one doing the house chores :P
i wonder what's gonna happen if melia goes there...
i hope she wont replace your position :P

Thursday, October 18, 2007 2:10:00 AM  
Blogger SyL said...

Yeah... I've said whatever I need to say about it to her.. and I'm sure she knws what she gets into. Well at least it'll be a change, she's gonna have to do everything on her own, which is good, since I always get into the habit of doing things for her. Guess what, over the Lebaran holiday where the traffics good, I forced her to drive me, everywhere. And she did!! Yeey!! Very proud of her. ;))

Ps: Yeah!! I'm gonna be alone! That's shite!! Thanks for feeling sad too, I'm very sad!!

Thursday, October 18, 2007 9:36:00 AM  
Blogger Therry said...

bet she will appreciate you even more, now that she will be far from you... god, it's so weird. i keep imagining what your house will feel like without Mel being around..
oh, but what am i saying, u got 2 dogs to cheer u up! oops, i mean, shite, u got 2 dogs to take care of..

Friday, October 19, 2007 7:29:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home