Friday, October 19, 2007

And yet another year.. *sigh*

Its the birthday... again!! Not so excited about this year's birthday's.. as always!! Anyway, me and my sister have been watching a lot of DVD's a few days now and I didn't even realize that it was 12 o'clock at night when suddenly my sister paused the movie and attack me, literally attacking. She managed to land 2 kisses somewhere in my face after a real power struggle between me and her which then followed by her jumping up and down wishing me 'Happy Birthday'.

Then my phone started to ring, it was my ex's sister wishing me happy birthday, although she was a bit too early in which she said a bit embarrased (so cute and sweet of her). Then I woke up with lots of messages and unanswered phone calls from everybody. Thank you very much guys, I'm glad you guys remembered and I really appreciate it. I also get messages, comments from friendster, facebook, everywhere. Thank you!!

We end the night by having a birthday dinner with my family and close relatives. Only closed ones coz to invite the whole relatives will need a lot of work, even ballroom hotels can't fit us. We might need gelanggang olah raga to do so. Anyway, I'm not big on birthdays, at first I just wanted it to be just like any other day. Knowing that, my sister turns the opposite way, she bought me a big cake, and after we had dinner, she asked the whole staff from the restaurant to bring the cake and sing for me. I hated it!! I was so embarassed I feel like hiding under the table. Plus, she got my niece and nephew to perform and sing their own creation of happy birthday song in front of everybody. Don't worry though, I will make my sister pay for what she did!

Anyway, thanks again for the well wishes everybody.. really really appreciate it. :))

Photos courtesy of my very lovely cousin sister who's got real talent in photography.

4 Comments:

Blogger Cn Naz said...

happy birthdayyyyyyy

Friday, October 19, 2007 5:15:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

Happy birthday Sylvee...dang u look scary holding up that knife :P why do I always forget ur birthday?? hey its a good thing u got the whole thing celebrated with ur family, considering!
i reckon its nice when people sing happy birthday for u, and yes it is embarassing but its once a year and anyways u get all the attention from people plus perfect strangers aka waiters in one day...

mel is going away....booooohoohooooooooooooooooo

how u gonna get her??

Sunday, October 21, 2007 12:50:00 AM  
Blogger irine said...

Hehe. At least this year I remembered. Thanks for messaging me the day before to tell me though...haha...I'm such a bad person when it comes to birthdays. But you know what, my phone reminder went off on your bday cos I'd set it up last year!

Happy Birthday Syl...muach muach muach!!!

Btw, your hair's not that short. Looks good.

Sunday, October 21, 2007 7:59:00 AM  
Blogger SyL said...

cn = thanks dearr..

therry = thanks ther...the thing is, i don't like the attention. I made it clear to my guests that it was just a normal dinner and the dress code was 'sesantai mungkin'.

irine = thank youuu... give me a present rin... by bringing ur ass back heree.. will ya will ya will ya.. anyway, i sorta regretted cutting my hair that short and i haven't had that short hair since i was in primary school.. my stylist of 10 years was telling me how much he enjoyed the moment of cutting my hair short coz everytime i cut my hair was only a few cm. hahaha

Sunday, October 21, 2007 11:15:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home