Saturday, September 6, 2008

I'm Blessed

I'm blessed for having to wake up early in the morning for work.
I'm blessed for all the sleepless nights, of the exhaustion from work.
I'm blessed for leaving home early in the morning and come back really late at night from work.
I'm blessed for having to be stuck in traffic on the way to and from work.
I'm blessed for being able to do something I love so dearly as a job.

and last but not least..

I'm blessed for having the coolest job in the whole universe.

4 Comments:

Blogger irine said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

Sunday, September 07, 2008 7:06:00 PM  
Blogger Gerry said...

Mmmm, wat job?
btw, gw baru ganti blog neee.. wiepe.blogspot.com
Cek cek yhaaa

Saturday, September 13, 2008 2:04:00 AM  
Blogger mandysantoso(: said...

UR blessed huh???
sombong...

Saturday, September 13, 2008 6:58:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

itu sapa ya delete ya comment pertamaa??

gerry: hey ger.. still the same old job sih. but the more i do it, the more i love it.. ;))

mandy: hi sweetie pie, i'm so sorry i haven't been able to spend time with youu!! i want to hear all your stories about your new school and the boyss... we'll go out and have a much needed ie-ie and niece lunch ok??

Monday, September 15, 2008 8:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home