Monday, August 8, 2005

My dear friends

" No matter who broke your heart, or how long it takes to heal, you'll never get through it without your friends."
(Carrie Bradshaw)

For the past few months, I've been going through a very painful ordeal.. something that has changed the person I used to be. I started to question everything in life.. at one point I even question the existence of God, probably because I never thought He would put me into a test that I can never endure. I was mad, angry, devastated and all the terrible things you can actually think of. Sadly, I forgot to pay attention those people around me who are trying so hard to make my life more bearable. I failed to notice that somehow I'm still blessed to have such wonderful friends around me. They were the ones who try to keep the Sylvia they used to know, they are the ones who reminds me not to sacrifice who I am just because somebody else has a problem with it, they were also the ones who stayed by my side when I fell down.. although I'm pretty damn sure, they haven't got a clue on what to do or say because everything they say or do wouldn't have been right at the time, nonetheless its always good to know that they're there.. Most importantly, they were the ones who always have faith in me, constantly reminding me that I will have an amazing future ahead of me..

Yes, without a doubt.. I am definitely blessed..

*Dedicated to all my dear friends (you know who you are),

I will never be able to thank you guys enough for all the things that you have done for me.. I am a much better person today than I was yesterday because of all of you..


1 Comments:

Blogger Therry said...

Fly me to the moon and let me play among the stars....wekekekeke

Tuesday, August 09, 2005 8:58:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home