Sunday, August 28, 2005

Tired

I'm so tired of being heartbroken. Tired of the sadness, the frustration and most of all, the pain in my heart that constantly reminds me of the things that had been done to me. When is this going to end? Its been 3 months and the pain is still the same.. some day it even got worst.. Just what do I have to do to make this all go away? I've tried everything, but nothing seems to work. Nothing I did was ever right and everything that used to matter has lost its meaning.

I'm drown in my own sorrow and disappointment. I just want my life back.. pleasee..

2 Comments:

Blogger irine said...

Same here. But you know, no matter how tired I feel sometimes, I know I should not give up. Not yet. Not just yet. Cos, maybe someday I will find what I'm seeking for.

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 4:22:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

that's true.. i guess, we're all emotionally exhausted all this while and all we want is just a sign.. maybe a spark of happiness. life has become a desperate routine now!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005 9:31:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home