Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Chocolate

I've been craving for chocolate really badly these days, althought I've never been those type of girls who loves chocolate. The reason of the craving might be because my body is in need of endorphins, those hormones that makes us feel good. My lecturer once told us that when people are hugging their body releases these endorphins hormones and eating chocolate releases the same hormones, which are also called the feel-good hormones. Therefore people, when u're in need of hug and there's no one to give one, just eat some chocolate. Chocolate are also an anti-depressant which might be the reason as to why people crave for chocolate when they're depressed and stressed out, simply because they're just self-medicating.

On another topic, since I've been craving for chocolate these days, I bought a few Ferreros and Bacios (they are really good!!). Well, I just ate a Bacio chocolate, those ones where they have these quotes inside. I got one with a very interesting quote and definitely made me smile. Wanna know what I got? It says......

'Every great love begins with a kiss'.

ps: I think one particular someone would agree with that quote.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home