Saturday, August 13, 2005

For someone out there..

What is it that you want?? How many times do I have to tell you to leave me alone? Wasn't it enough that you've created havoc in my life? Not to mention my family's? Your life and how you live it, is none of my business and how I am and how I live my life is none of your business either. Even if I'm dying of a mad disease, you'd find out after I die.. yes.. that's how little you mean to me now.. I loathe you.. I despise you.. I hated your guts.. and most importantly.. I curse the day we met.. To me, you're just an immature and irresponsible person who desperately needs attention and will settle for whatever attention you can get right now.. u're just a little boy who are willing to exchange your own life and happiness for a little attention.

You are a bad black chapter in my book of life.. not the chapter I close.. but the chapter I burn. I won't wish you good things, or apologize for what happened or even thanking you for anything.. because that's what you deserve.. nothing. Don't even think about apologizing because I will never ever forgive you.. even if I'm in my deathbed. So.. if you want simple, I'll give you simple.. simply fuck off!

1 Comments:

Blogger irine said...

ehemmm....WAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKKAKAKKKAKAKKKKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKAKAKKAKAKAKA

Saturday, August 13, 2005 7:06:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home