Thursday, August 11, 2005

Just another girl talk...... and so it seems.

Me and a couple of other girls went out for a drink after our classes at uni. We decided to go to a bar and ordered a few light cocktails and carry on with our afternoon chit chat. As u've might already guessed, its around the topic of guys.. relationship.. girls that we hate (a.k.a. those we usually refer to as sluts or bitches) and of course more on guys...

After approximately an hour of chit-chat, one of the girls told us that she has an exciting news that she wants to share with us. So we stopped talking and pay full attention to her, while at the same time, thoughts of possibilities dance around in each of our little mind, things like.. is she getting married? is she pregnant? is she moving to Irak to do volunteer work? But despite all the thoughts, we choose not to say a word and wait.. Then a question just flew out of her lips "I found an instructor who's willing to give us a semi-private class for pole dancing lessons, what do you say ladies?" ...... *silence*...... *another silence*....... *and yet.. another silence* Of course, our reaction was "W-W-WH-WHAT?!?!?!?!??!" With a thrilled look on her face, she quickly explained "Well, its gonna be fun.. I've got friends who took the classes and they said it can actually gives us a sense of power and it brings out our inner feminine, come on guys.. I promise its going to be so much fun". Well, I told her "I know my inner feminine alright and I can bring it out anytime, anywhere." and one other girl sighed and said "I still remember those days when fun were sleepovers, putting make-ups and turning on loud musics, now FUN is pole dancing" We all laughed, and we spent a few hours talking about it.. and after a while it does seem like a fun activity.. don't you think??

5 Comments:

Blogger irine said...

HUehuheuehue.....Syl...I just CANNOT imagine you pole dancing. Hmm..apparently (according to my sis) pole dancing has become a new phenomenon amongst the ladies in the Sydney too.
But you know what, if I were you, I'd do it! Sort of like adding to ur bag of tricks...I bet it would be a nice surprise for...hahaha

Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:46:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

yeahh it would look good in my resume to find a husband.. but the thing is.. I gotta have a pole to do pole dancing.. and how many men actually have poles in their bedroom?? hahahaaha

Thursday, August 11, 2005 1:53:00 PM  
Blogger Bea Siti Nabilla said...

wohooww.....at first i didn't know what Pole Dancing was! Geez after i searched thru google.......that......that kind of thing...pls no......it's so weird hauhauhau...

Thursday, August 11, 2005 7:21:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT...not enough persuasion? DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT Damn if I were you I would...And I'd get a bloody pole installed in my bedroom too wekekekekekeke...

Thursday, August 11, 2005 9:31:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

hahahaha.. temen gw sinting smua!!

Friday, August 12, 2005 7:32:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home