Tuesday, August 23, 2005

The end of a pathetic journey!!

You've done enough damages in my life. To me, you're always going to be a worthless person with no heart. All you care about is yourself and your own happiness. A year 10 year-old boy would've known better than you. If there's one thing that I can say to you.. that will be I HATE YOU.. I regret everything that we did, I regret having all those feelings towards you, I regret ever knowing you. My life would've been better if I didn't know you at all. And yes, Thank God for what happened coz at least I don't have to spend the rest of my life with someone like you.

I swear to God if you ever try to contact me again.. I will make your life a living hell!! To me.. you are dead. Just remember that the word forgiveness will never come out of me.. I will never forgive you for as long as I live. I hate you.. and that's forever.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's a good experience for you though. You're lucky this happens to you when you're still young so you still have plenty of time to find a new one who will be able to make you happy.

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 2:47:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

and indeed she will!

Tuesday, August 23, 2005 9:05:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

nah.. I won't find them.. Just let them come to me.. whoever he is that's going to make me happy later on. :) Ya ther?? No rush right?? ;)

Wednesday, August 24, 2005 11:31:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aha! That's an awesome way to tell off the pathetic jackass. But, Syl, remember that a jackass is very stupid. You may have to relay your message over and over and over again ... hahahahahaa!

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:49:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

hahaha.. no moree my dear.. but, if he keeps coming back then maybe i have to try another technique!! any suggestion?

Friday, August 26, 2005 11:59:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home