Sunday, August 28, 2005

Today.......... I fell down the stairs.

No.. its not a metaphor.. Its true.. I really fell down the stairs.. for the first time in my life!!

I was walking down the stairs with a friend of mine, Mr. R. About 5 - 6 steps towards the end of the stairs, I was daydreaming, I'm in my own world thinking about things, when suddenly I felt lightheaded, and somehow my leg was crossing each other and I fell down the stairs... Mr. R was very shocked as he tries to stop me from rolling down and reach out his hand. Fortunately, I landed safely on the ground before Mr. R pulls me up while I was laughing my ass off .. in pain!!

Mr. R saw the whole process of Sylvee-falling-down-the-stairs.. and I asked him why didn't he stop me halfway thru the rolling-down-the-stairs..

Still in shock, he answered 'lahh Syl, gw juga kaget, bingung situ lg ngapain, abis kok jatohnya slow motion amat.. lagian Syl tangga gw juga blom abis'. ....doeenkkkkk....

As a result.. I ended up with bruises around my legs and thigh.. and a sprained ankle.

- update -
Now.. a part of my leg is swolleenn.. this is baad!!

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

jangan kebanyakan mikirin gua... kalo rindu telepon aja langsung... kan nggak cape.

Sunday, August 28, 2005 7:15:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saya saksi mata langsung dimana terjadinya kejadian yang mengerikan itu.
Sylvi jatuh dari keadaan hidup, (loh???).
Tp emang keren tadi gaya nya, eh...eh...loh...*gubrak*

Sunday, August 28, 2005 8:11:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

Let's make sure that that gorgeous ass was insured...

Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:06:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Mr.M.S = napa ga lo yang telpon dulu.. biar gw ga usa ampe jatoh2 mikirin lo.. hehehehehe

Mr.R = lu maahh ga nangkeep gw!! coba kalo ditangkeep.. gw ga usa bengkak dan biru2 geneee kaaannnn... pijettiinn!!

Ther = dun worry babes.. my ass is still intact and in gorgeous shape!! heheheheh

Sunday, August 28, 2005 10:25:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hm... The one to blame is Mr.R.
He is to blame. Hang him! Crucify him!
Loh apaan sih gue?!? provokator abies.

Terus yang biru2 dimana? biar nanti abang bikin sama punyanya Mr.R.

^__^

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:18:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ahahahha... jatohnya slow motion lagiii.. ahaha.. aduh syll. maaf2.. kasian bgt cih kamuuuu... mudah2an cepet sembuh yahhh.... =)

Monday, August 29, 2005 1:13:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Bang io = iya bangg bikinin biru2 juga tuh si Mr. R. tidak bertanggung jawaabb, tidak menjaga bener2 pas shiftnya diaa... tapi jgn bilang saya yang nyuruh.. ntar saya ga dianterin pulang lagihh!! hahahaha

MiChan = hahaha blom apa2 dah diketawain duluu.. jahatttnaaa.... sakiiitt nih miii!!!

Monday, August 29, 2005 3:42:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saya orang polos, dia jatuh saya cuman bisa bilang "lo lagi senam hari gini syl..???"

Monday, August 29, 2005 10:18:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home