Friday, September 19, 2008

A thought...

Turns out sometimes we have to make a big mistake, by doing the wrong things or making the wrong decisions, to figure out how to make things right.

Yes, mistakes are very painful, but making mistakes are the only way to find out who we really are. Mistakes are hard to recover from, at some point we thought we'll never do, but believe me we will, through time. And when we do recover, we are a so much better person.

And we have our mistakes to be thankful for.

2 Comments:

Blogger Miss Lai Lai said...

Syl, I couldn't agree more. Mistakes allow us to make things right. And they make us feel stronger. I have been there and done that too, and I have no regrets for my past and mistakes, for they made me who I am today, and I couldn't ask for more.

How have you been? Busy I'd take it from the lack of posting? Take care dear.

Sunday, September 21, 2008 10:41:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Glad to have you here on my side here.. ;) Like a good friend of mine used to say 'What didn't kill us only makes us stronger'.. and for what its worth.. all those bastards who broke our hearts makes us a better person and the right guy will sure be one hell of a lucky guy to have us.

Yesh, work's been crazy and no social life.. so sad.. you too.. take care.. ;)

Monday, September 22, 2008 7:19:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home