Saturday, September 10, 2005

......

"The Innocent Ones"
by Hidden In Plain View

Long goodbyes and second chances
Forgiving all we fight for, forgetting all we lose
Cause we're losing it all the way things happen
Doing all we do to fill up the quiet
Break the awkward silence consuming our lives
We're spending our time keeping our distance
And speaking trivial, and trite.

And I'll find some way to cut myself open, over and over again
And I'll find some way to bury it all

And so let's be honest because I am through holding my breath as my lungs breathe for you
The air is too thin inside this room

I need this like the water in my lungs
The drowning in silence, biting my restless tongue
Because we're too consumed, too shallow
Playing the victims, playing the innocent ones

And I'll find some way to cut myself open, over and over again
And I'll find some way to bury it all

And so let's be honest because I am through holding my breath as my lungs breathe for you
The air is too thin inside this room
(I'm taking my last breathe for you, this life is leaving)
And so let's be honest because I am through breaking my heart as my veins bleed for you
The air is too thin inside this room

(So go, breathe in the air, leave me gasping for air, so go breathe in everything I am)

(And so let's be honest because I am through holding my breath as my lungs breathe for you)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes, its true.. 'my lungs breath for you'.. for the whole time we were together every breath I take was for you.. that is how much I love you.

'I am holding my breath'.. and I still do. I don't know how much longer I can keep holding my breath.. I want to stop holding my breath and let loose.. even if dying is the consequences.. I don't care.. living life like this makes life meaningless..

Most of the time, I feel like dying. Not because of you.. but for myself. So that I can just put an end to the pain. Because I don't think I can take it much longer.

How is it possible that I love someone more than I love life itself?

How is it possible that someone so precious hurt me that much?

Its so hard to let you go. You've ruined my life, you've taken away everything I've ever believed in. but why does it feel so hard to let you go?

How to hate you when my love was more than words can describe?


When will this pain go away?

Why does tears keeps streaming down my face?

When will I forget how you look, how you smell, how you laugh?

Don't I still deserve some happiness?

I will give up everything, just to get all the pain away. I'm not asking for much.. I just want the pain to go away.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

*hugsssss*

Saturday, September 10, 2005 11:43:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

emi: thanks mi, how r u doin.. haven't been talking to u for a long time.

therry: thanks ther.. the heartbreak slash shittymood is the same for everybody.. its just bloody sickening!!

Monday, September 12, 2005 11:26:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home