Tuesday, September 20, 2005

Need liquor.. badly!!

I'm officially a walking zombie!!

I don't have enough sleep.

I don't have time for any social life.

I'm totally worn-out.

I'm literally sick most of the time.

..And its all because of my-never-ending-bloody-assignments!!

Its been goin on and on and on for almost 2 freakin months now.. finished one then start the next one.. handed it in.. and straight to the next.. I don't even have the time to just take a breath .. and I'm going out of my mind!!

I'm currently doing my Cognitive Psychology Laboratory Report which is my LAST assignment. After this, there will be no more assignments for me!! a few days of hibernating followed by studying for my exams...!!

So as a psyc students, our assignments are always lab reports. We did a research on some psychological issues (depending on the subject) and after the research we need to generate the results and past research and present an individual laboratory report on the research. This morning, we had a Cognitive Psyc class, and there were no studying involved. The whole 2 hour was to talk about our upcoming assignment. All the psyc student in my class were practically going insane coz we had no freakin idea on what to do. The research was supervised by this crazy and weird psychologist and we were cursing him sooo bad this time. At one point, one of the guys in my class yelled 'Geez, even giving birth is not as hard as this shit'.

Me and my girlfriends were working in groups and after an hour or so .. foul words started coming out and and we cracked up laughing all the time. That is how stressed out we all are. One of us suggested that when this all assignment thing is over, we should go to a chocolate bar and have some nice warm chocolate and strawberry fondue.. before she even finished talking, the other girl cut in and said 'I need liquor after this.. really strong ones'.

As for me..... I have my boys to count on after thiss.. a weekend of partying, clubbing and paint-balling... Lets get pissed and wasted boyss!!

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Haha... Stressed out?!?!?! yeah right... Try being horny and not being able to satisfy yourself... hahahaha

Well, as soon as we have the time, Just get pissed and wasted!!! Time to do some RELAXATION!!! In nned of that badly!!! Shit uni... Shit study... PARTY!!!! WHOAAA!!!

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 6:51:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Bah..who's this? koq colongan curhat gitu? "horny and not being able to satisfy yourself" hahaha...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:18:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, probably you used to be charlotte, then you were carrie, but now you surely are SAMANTHA!!! HAHAHAHA!!!

SEX RULES!!! Make love not war. Live like a hippy... Flower Power...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:21:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rin, just shut up... HAHAHA colongan dikit ga papa... suka suka...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:23:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Wakakaka..I know who YOU are!!! So..mm..horny eh? So, living with two guys at the same time is not enuf? hhuehuee

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:43:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

tanda2 org yg sexually deprived tuh wakakakaka...

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:48:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

I think this post is about how stress I am with my ASSIGNMENT!! ni kenapa komennya ga nyambung gini ya..

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:57:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Of course not enough... If I'm single and living with 2 girls, that would definitely be enough... hahaha... Wanna live with me irine?

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:58:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Cep cep cep syl... This comments was made so you won't think too much on your stressed bout your ASS...ignment... hahaha

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 7:59:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

wakakaka..no thanks..i'd rather go celibate.

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:02:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hahahaha, but If i'm the only man on earth pasti lo juga mau kan??? Ayo ngaku rin... Daripada sama hewan... HAHAHAHA Ini makin lama makin ngaco pembahasannya... Tapi ga papa... hehehe

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:17:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

ga jelass bangett sih komen2nyaa!!! pada sakit jiwaa smuaaahh!! hahahahahah

Tuesday, September 20, 2005 8:35:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

aduh..mending sama hewan kali yah! or i'd just do it myself..hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

aduh..mending sama hewan kali yah! or i'd just do it myself..hahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

Wednesday, September 21, 2005 12:45:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

oh my goodness.. this is getting too weird people!!

Thursday, September 22, 2005 3:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home