Saturday, October 15, 2005

Lovable.....?

My friend told me that I'm lovable.

My response was.. 'Ha? What?'

I might be motherly.. yes. Somestimes mature.. yes. But lovable? I was never lovable. Since when the word lovable was used to describe me? And since when do I become lovable?

To be honest, thinking about it after a while.. I don't even know what that word means. All I know is that any english word with something-ble at the end means it 'can be (something)' When I tried to use examples, like.. huggable which means that thing/person can be hugged, edible means it can be eaten. Lovable.. can be loved?? I thought everybody can be loved by somebody. Or am I getting it wrong?

Maybe it should be loathable instead of lovable..

7 Comments:

Blogger Therry said...

Oh just shut up and gimme a kiss and hug ;)

Saturday, October 15, 2005 11:10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lovable? Huggable? Edible? 2 of those are true, but the most meaningful word to describe Sylvee is pinchable (is there such a word?!?) LOL She got this so adorable cheeks that makes you want to pinch them and drag them as far as you can... Sinchan kali yah? hahaha
Ga makna banget yah comment gue... Cuek ah...

Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:33:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Rong = omigod!! i mite be desperate for a guy but i'm still straight up and not twisted. I still prefer guys.. sorry rong.

Yo = pinch and drag.. as far as you can?? excuse me!! emangnya pipi gw apaan!! i probably shud get a cheek liposuction or sumthing. and FYI, my cheeks are off limit! can see cannot touch!

Sunday, October 16, 2005 8:37:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Hey..dats what my shirt says, "You can see but you cannot touch!"

Hehehehe...

Syl, you are lovable. Not just in a romantic way, but also in a friendly way.

It's like me saying, "I love you Syl..."
You're not getting the wrong message are you? Hehe

Monday, October 17, 2005 12:39:00 AM  
Blogger Therry said...

Oh I think she got mine all wrong, Rin :P~~ She thinks I wanna snog em bad or something wakakaka..Don't worry Syl, I'm not gonna change direction, no matter how hot your arse looks :D

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 2:36:00 AM  
Blogger SyL said...

Rin - Love you too gal (in a friendly way). Even if u meant it the twisted way, I'd pretend i don't know. hehehehe

Rong - we probably shud get you one hot guy with a nice and perky arse.

Tuesday, October 18, 2005 8:46:00 AM  
Blogger Therry said...

Yeah...maybe you should.... :D

Saturday, October 22, 2005 12:21:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home