Monday, October 31, 2005

There's always a goodbye to every hello

No matter how shitty the hello was.. the goodbye is always gonna be sad. Be it a relationship or the end of university life. Sometimes I wonder.. where's the good in goodbye.

Two weeks ago was my last day of semester. And it felt weird. As I walked out of the lecture theatre with my friends. All of us walked in silence and thought to ourselves that we will never have to sit in here anymore.

And today was my last day of exam after 4 grueling exams, days of sleepless nights its finally over.

After years of struggle and stressed out nights, this day finally comes. And frankly, I'm still in the process of grasping the whole thing.

Weird but true.. I felt a bit sad. No matter how tiring it is.. this is the life I've been living for the past 4 years..

......... and now I'm on to another chapter of life.

6 Comments:

Blogger Therry said...

Psyche yourself up girl...you're comin home!!!! Yeeeeeeeehaaaaaaaaaw

Monday, October 31, 2005 4:51:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Therrong u idiot..emangnya cowgirl?! Hehehe....

I know exactly how u feel Syl!!! I've been feeling that way about my uni as well. In one hand, I can't wait to graduate ASAP so I can -ehem- u know what..hehehe. But, on the other hand...I can't help feeling that I'm gonna miss my friends and the uni life so much afterwards.

But..tapi,..mau diapain lagi? Emangnya mau jadi mahasiswa abadi?

Monday, October 31, 2005 9:25:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Ther: iya ther.. i'm comin home.

Rin: i know rin.. just that its not like what i've always expected it to be.. and feeling not-so-good-about it.

I'll see you guys soon.. :)

Tuesday, November 01, 2005 8:01:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! Congratz! No more school, no more studying, no more research paper, no more school stress .. most of all, no more working hard without getting paid!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 5:22:00 AM  
Blogger SyL said...

Thanks sweety.. Yes, I definitely deserve to be paid for working my ass off!! ehehhehe .. no more staying up accompanying me while i'm doing my assignment!!

Wednesday, November 02, 2005 6:14:00 PM  
Blogger boy said...

selamat menempuh hidup baru yah...

(koq jadi mirip ucapan selamat untuk pernikahan yah??! ;p )

Saturday, November 05, 2005 8:13:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home