Tuesday, October 18, 2005

A year older

Today.. I'm a year older.

I would like to thank everybody who send me messages, calling me up, to wish me the very best in life and a great birthday. Thank you very much everybody. I really appreciate it. I wish all of you the same in return.

Although, I wish there would be no birthday for me this year. If I can just sleep pass it. Wake up and my birthday would be yesterday and never having to go through it.. would be so much better.

Its just a stupid day.. waiting for a call that never get through.. waiting for a message that never get in..

I guess this would be the perfect time to be brave and tell myself that its over. We were not even friends anymore.. we're simply strangers. Turns out, the whole time we were together was simply a lie. You are the biggest mistake I've ever made in my life.

Goodbye..

1 Comments:

Blogger irine said...

Though realization comes at a day when you are supposed to be happy, it's still better than to be disillusioned any much longer.

I'm happy and sad for you at the same time Syl...

Thursday, October 20, 2005 11:17:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home