Thursday, December 1, 2005

My angels

I've officially neglected my blog for a month!! I'm so sorry people.. I wouldn't make any excuses but I haven't been online much since I'm back in Jakarta. Well, one reason why I haven't been writing was because I've started working and on the weekends I'm always with my girlfriends. Last weekend, they stayed over at my place. The three of us went out for dinner which lasts for like almost 3 hours because we just couldn't stop talking!! Throughout the night and the day after, we just kept talking, laughing, and having fun. Sometimes I wonder, how is it possible that we never ran out of topics to talk about? We talked about everything, just before we dozed off to sleep, even when one were in shower and the other one were doing make up and the other one just standing and blabbing on, also when we're making something in the kitchen (although I will never ever go near a kitchecn again when you guys are around - my poor chicken pastry was almost inedible).

To me, friendships are much like relationships too, they won't just grow and stay alright by itself. Like plants, it needs to be watered in order to grow. My girlfriends were one of the reason why I've decided to come back to Jakarta. I just can't imagine like without them. This year has been a very hard year for me to go through, and they were always there for me eventhough we're far apart. The funny thing was, I was hurt so bad before and they hated the person who hurt me much more than I hate him. Now, because of them, I'm better than I was before, although I still need them every now and then to yank me out of my shitty mood and weirgh thoughts, but I know that I will alway need them.

If I were to describe them in 2 words, I'd describe them as my conscience. I will always have them in my heart and head all the time, no matter how far apart we are, or how lonely I will be. Its funny how often we finish each other's sentence, we knew what each other's thinking without asking, we know something's wrong just from a simple 'hello' when they picked up the phone.. most of all we knew each other so well that we can predict what the others would do or say during a situation.

And I know that I will be just find as long as I have you as my friends.

Dedicated to my very special angels who have always spread their wings to keep me safe and warm, Irine and Therry.

Ps: Can't wait to see you girls this weekend, lets party and go man-hunting..

6 Comments:

Blogger boy said...

wah...dari 3 orang ini, isi blognya sama semua...

kayaknya waktu maen di tempat loe, pada janjian yah kalo bakal nulis hal yang sama di blog masing-masing? hahahha :D

Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:15:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

boy... msn gw error nih.. add gw di msn yaa..

Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:19:00 PM  
Blogger irine said...

Iya Boy, we did promise to write about it. Though telaaat banget yaaakkk..dah mo wiken lagi. Wonder if we'll write about this weekend lagi...

Thursday, December 01, 2005 10:52:00 PM  
Blogger Therry said...

Hehehe you are so sweet Syl...too bad I couldn't go man hunting with you this weekend..maybe next week yeah?? We'll get twisted drunk girls, let's finish up Syl's wine bottle tray :D

Sunday, December 04, 2005 4:32:00 PM  
Blogger SyL said...

Lets find a drug dealer and get some!! hahahahaha... dasar gelo!! Sorry ther.. I finish the whole bottle myself.. in 4 dayss... hehehehe

Monday, December 05, 2005 8:50:00 AM  
Blogger Therry said...

Drunken master lo ye...

Friday, December 09, 2005 9:39:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home